Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Photo A Day 3.27.2011 - Happy Anniversary Baby!!!

















I know it is blurry.... Haven't had a chance to scan in the picture for a good one....
Necklace that Rob got me for our anniversary!

Our anniversary was on the 22nd, but we waited until the 27th to celebrate. We went on the Riverboat Nachez on the Mississippi river and had an amazing time! There was a great jazz band and it was just so relaxing and romantic. The necklace that Rob got me he explained to me that it symbolized our family. One heart is his, one heart is mine and the stone is Chloe's birthstone. What a great honey I have. I love him so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment