Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Photo A Day 3.31.2011 - More Backyard Work....

Taking down the string and starting up the auger

Digging post holes the easy way!

Cassidy keeping watch

Rob and Ricky drilling!
Post holes dug and 3 posts setting!

it looks like gophers attacked!

Mosquito bites

Today we tackled the backyard again! Now that poison oak is starting to subside.... Rob and his friend Ricky rented an auger and drilled all the post holes for the new fence!! Woohoo!!!! Cassidy was very scared of the auger and had to be put inside during the drilling... however she was very concerned for us and never left the sliding glass door.  While working outside my leg started itching and I started FREAKING OUT!!! I ran in the house and scrubbed my leg with the poison oak soap.... then I realized that it was just a plain old mosquito bite. WHEW!!!!! Still though... these mosquitos don't mess around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment