Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photo A Day 2.2.2011- Pledge


Well, I figure it doesn't get too much more American culture than elementary school children reciting the Pledge of Allegiance every morning at school. This is one of the classrooms that I work in and every morning these kidos stand up and recite the Pledge. Each child gets to take turns holding the flag during the pledge and it is very exciting to be that chosen child! While you can tell there are some distractions going on here- remember that this particular classroom is ages 4-5 so they are still pretty young. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment