Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo A Day 2.16.2011- Kitten Shenanigans!!

Today I am featuring kitten shenanigans!! I left my applesauce cup on the floor after I was done with it and they decided it would be good to clean up after me! Such helpful kitties!!

Deagan's first try

Figaro kept getting stuck

he would walk backwards trying to get away from the cup... 

finally he realized he could get it off if he used his paws!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment