Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photo A day 3.1.2011- The Mice and The Fishes

Running Mice!
Fishie Faces


One of the little guys I work with has a hard time going to speech. So we have a deal that if he makes it through speech without crying then we get to go to Petco and watch the mice and the fishes. For the past 2 weeks speech has been very successful as he LOVES to watch the mice run in their wheel and to make faces at the fishes. It is good times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment