Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo A Day 3.11.2011- Shaving Cream Fun!


Jacob got to play in shaving cream for the first time today.... and no that look on his face is not pure glee....  He was pretty against the idea at first and sat with his hands just like you see them for about 2 minutes before he would pick them up and then he didn't want to put them back into the shaving cream. But it is hard to resist rolling cars in shaving cream and making them disappear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment