Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo A Day 2.19.2011- Hurt little piggies!!

Eeeewwwww.... ok. So I don't usually post yucky pictures of my toes.... but I had to show someone!! Look how purple they are!! They are falling off!! And this is all because I ran in shoes that didn't fit right!

When they hurt after running I thought that it was just because I had not ran in such a long time that they were just sore from actually having pressure put on them. But I was told by a friend that if my shoes are too tight or too loose then they will damage my toenails because either they will have too much pressure on them or the nails will bang into the shoe causing them to bruise and fall off. 

So I of course bought new shoes. Now I just have to wait for my poor little toes to heal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment