Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo A Day 2.26.2011- Fire Pit and Weed Eater

Rob very excitedly brought home a fire pit for us to use this summer while chilling in our back yard.  Today he painted it black again and after a few more coats we will be able to use it!!


While Rob was painting Cassie was being a dutiful pup and clearing away weeds so our backyard was more appeasing

Looking for just the right one.....

Found it!!

Best weed eater ever!

The kittens watching and wishing they were outside too



No comments:

Post a Comment