Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was amazing here with Rob. There were times that I missed my family, but Rob was always quick to cheer me up.  Rob hadn't celebrated Christmas in years and so he was not used to all my quirks and crazy decorating and wanting traditions.... but he did great! We went to see Christmas lights-
blurry camels

























and we saw these really cute frogs jumping and had to take a picture of each of them in order for my mom. It was kinda tricky and we took lots of pictures of unlighted frogs.... but we did it and here it is!!










Totally cute right?!?!

And here we come to the last two pictures that we took from Christmas.


We drove out to City Park on a beautiful sunny day so chill out with Santa (a very skinny lady) and got a picture with our pooch. She was such a good girl and listened perfectly!

Our cute Christmas picture from Rob's company Christmas party. It was a lot of fun and I loved meeting more of the people that Rob works with.
Now the only pictures that I have left to post from last year are the family portraits that we took. I still have to get them from the photographer.... ya. that is another story that I will save for that post....
Merry Christmas!!

2 comments: