Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Pictures!!

HERE THEY ARE!!! Just what you have all been waiting for! Our Family Pictures!!!

We went to the New Orleans Museum of Art or NOMA to start our pictures.... We wanted to do some funny- 50's era pictures and then just have fun and hope something worked out. The wind was very pushy that day.... so here they are.



 


 
 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 






 
 
 



 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 


 
 

So much fun! I can hardly wait till family pictures next year!! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment