Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, January 7, 2011

What a year!! Time for a new one!!

Well here it is! A new year! So I decided that with this new year and my new life in a new place with a wonderful new family I would start a completely new blog. Welcome to the very first post of this new year. Now. I know that this is a new year, but I am going to start with my Christmas pics from last year since it was such a great ending of the last year and a perfect way to introduce the new one!  I hope you all enjoy the look of the new blog and follow along with our lives. We don't live the glamorous life but we find the fun and excitement in everyday life and truly enjoy every moment that we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment