Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo A Day 4.24.2011 - Fun with Catnip

OK ok ok.... I know I just posted about my kitties.... but they are significant members of my family, especially since we have no human children.... SO here are totally cute pics of four of the kitties (because O'Hanna is just too cranky) and the pup having fun with catnip!!


Daegan, Figaro, Athena and Missy rolling in the catnip

NOM! NOM! NOM!!

Sooooo HAPPY!!


and playful.....

See Cassidy in the back... she is JUST trying to lie down in the sun....

love love love.

Athena suddenly turned into a ninja!!! 

Powerful catnip!

Back to a kitten.... 

Poor Cassidy. All she wants is some sun....

Missy is so happy that Athena went to pick on Cassidy and left her alone

Such a good pooch. She just lets the kittens beat on her....

until they all finally decide to snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment