Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photo A Day 5.5.2011 - Butterfly Art


So I thought this was a really cute art project. It could have used more filling to fluff it up, but still a cute idea. My client made this at speech and placed shapes and colors into a zip lock sandwich bag after he labeled them. Then he got to all glitter and a pipe cleaner made the wings and the antennae! how cute right??

No comments:

Post a Comment