Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photo A Day 5.1.2011 - Shed Be Gone!!




So I attempted to tear down this shed solo this morning when Rob and Jesse were at work. I have learned that a 5'2" girl that hasn't been lifting weights is not able to lift a 3 foot sledge hammer over her head to know down a shed 7 feet tall..... so I cleaned out the inside and waited for the men folk to come home to help. Rob and Jesse had most of it down by 3 and then some other guys from Rob's work came over and helped tear down the rest in about 2 hours. We paid them all with beer and BBQ! It was very yummy and nice to have the shed taken care of so that some day we could finish the fence!

No comments:

Post a Comment