Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo A Day 4.26.2011 - Found A Stray.....


We found this beautiful pooch wandering around Terrytown when we were headed to the ferry to go across the river. Of course I can't just let him continue to wander. So we picked him up and called his owners.... they didn't answer so we took him home.


Rob and Jesse gave him a much needed bath with some flea and tick shampoo. Poor pup was completely covered with fleas and had at least 5 ticks. Very sad.



After his bath we took him and Cassie to the park to play. They played so good together!!! I really wanted to keep the dog due to the condition he was in, but since we had already called the owner we couldn't really pretend that we didn't know who's dog he was and when the owners called us back we had to return him. Rob and I still keep our eyes open for him and have decided that if he gets out again we will be keeping him.



No comments:

Post a Comment