Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photo A Day 5.4.2011 - Toppling Towers




Working with one of my kiddos today on being ok with block towers falling after his mom told me he had some major tantrums over the weekend from block towers falling. Usually I have to "accidently" knock them down and then work through the behavior before we start again.... But this guy was insistent on putting bridges on top of squares or triangles which made the towers fall all on their own. Kinda amusing. Oh, and he pulled through just fine and no longer has behaviors when towers fall. Instead he shouts OH NO!!! WHAT HAPPENED??? then he rebuilds. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment