Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photo A Day 4.6.2011 - Painting The Screen Door!

Our beautiful front door......
Ok- SO I made Rob get us a screen door for the front so we could open the door and let air in and not worry about kitties escaping! The kittens LOVE it and will sit in front of the door the entire time it is open. I am pretty sure they don't even take potty breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment