Star Background





About Us

My photo
I have recently decided that we are superstars. I work full time as an ABA Consultant and am a full time student working toward my psych degree. I have the most amazing man in my life - Rob is every dream come true that I have had. He works hard, plays hard, and we are making our dreams come true one day at a time. We are the proud parents of 6 cats and 2 dogs. Ya. It is a circus but I love every minute of it!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo A Day 4.25.2011 - Rob's first Easter in a VERY long time!!

Rob and I celebrated our first Easter together this year. The only rule was that the baskets have to be useful and fun. No just going and buying a basket and filling it with stuff. I like this tradition because it really makes you think about something that the other person wants instead of just going on auto pilot to fill an Easter basket. OH. there was one other rule.... not plastic grass in the baskets because the kitties will eat it. So grass has to be paper and easily digestible. Here are the awesome baskets that we put together for each other and a friend, Jesse, who was staying with us. Rob did AMAZING!!!

Jesse's camping and hiking Easter Basket

Rob's Easter Wok
My Gardening Easter Bucket!
My Easter loot! Missy is guarding it!
Happy Easter Morning Rob!!

Happy Easter Morning Jesse!!
 
Happy Easter Morning Figaro!

Athena and Figaro playing with eggs

:( No pet baskets this year... poor Cassie!!
 
I loved this candy dish turtle!! Had to get it for Rob!!

Blacksmiths puzzle for Rob. He figured it out in 15 minutes....

No comments:

Post a Comment